What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step by step strength and conditioning program
- Get access to acceleration and speed training drills used with the 2012 National Championship Kentucky Wildcats basketball team
- Watch filmed training sessions with professional athletes like the Chicago Bears putting defensive back Jeremy
- Learn exactly how to structure strength and conditioning workouts that keep the entire team engaged
- Get access to 67 instructional exercise videos to add variety and help you teach more effectively
- Get access to agility workouts used with NFL pros like Kyle Vanden Bosch and Cliff Avril
- Get access to dozens of done-for-you strength and conditioning programs for all sports
- Learn how to organize training programs that flow perfectly
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Strength and Conditioning scores 70.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ultimatestrengthandconditioning.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $1.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ultimatestrengthandconditioning.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatestrengthandconditioning.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)